Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nursery hand bells!

I am fortunate in that I get to do music for the nursery children in a different room than what the children are playing in. This gives me time to "set up". I bought some colorful circle placemats from the dollar store and I have been placing an object on the mats for the children.  This makes it exciting to come in and sit down. They LOVE the hand bells!! It is lots of noise and lots of fun. We like to sing "Ringing a Bell is fun to do". As well as "If you're happy and you know it ring your bell" and even " do as I'm doing" works great with the bells!! Don't forget to ask them to put the bell to sleep in between songs! Then have them "wake up!!!". They put their other hand on the bell to make it quiet. They live this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment